Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB) will be conducting workshops around the state to educate applicants about our licensing process. These workshops are ONLY for those intending to apply for a Marijuana Producer, Processor, or Retailer license.
- Each participant MUST register in order to attend a workshop
- Each participant may only attend ONE workshop
- Each business entity may send a MAXIMUM of TWO representatives to the workshops
- Space is limited
- Registration is on a first come first served basis
- We will only answer questions regarding the application and licensing process at this workshop
When & Where
Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB)
WSLCB Mission: Promote public safety by consistent and fair administration of liquor and cannabis laws through education, voluntary compliance, responsible sales and preventing the misuse of alcohol, cannabis and tobacco.