San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You have been specifically chosen to be a part of something pretty amazing for the Vertical Church Band Live Recording...
We have picked you to be a part of the upfront, close-to-stage audience that we are calling the “worship pit!” We chose you because we believe you to be a passionate and energetic worshiper of our great God and we want to showcase how the people of our church know how to worship Jesus Christ without shame!
We need your help next week on Thursday and Friday night (May 16&17) at the Rolling Meadows campus as we record these great new songs for the whole world to hear.
Here is what you need to know:
- Thursday, May 16 call time: 6:30pm
- Friday, May 17 call time: 6:00pm
- Meet at the #9 door of the Meadows Worship Center (the door nearest to Cornerstone Café)
- What to wear: be yourself, be casual and comfortable (jeans, t-shirts, even hats are okay...think chill, be chill...more “hang out” style than Sunday’s best) The one really important thing that we need from you is that we can’t have any logos and we need you to wear the same clothes on both nights.
- What to do when you are there: Get your worship on...Max out your adoration to the Lord to the full capacity of however He has made you. Be expressive and passionate, sing out loud, raise your hands and jump around as the spirit leads you and have a blast with us!
You do not want to miss out on this...it is going to be incredible!
In order to be a part of this group we need you to be there for both nights. We have created a separate eventbrite page for the “worship pit.” Please click on this link to sign up to be a part of this special group. (link)
Can’t wait to see what the Lord is going to do in us and through us!