ABC's World of Wedding Planning is targeted for wedding planners who are just getting started. This is also a great refresher for people in the business for 5 years or less or for those who want points and hours to renew membership. Contact the Doubletree at doubletree.hilton.com/Claremont for room reservations.
And You Can Also Attend:
Sunday: Bring Your Binder (see below).
What will Saturday, May 24, WoW Planning cover? In this information-packed, interactive one-day seminar facilitated by ABC Master Bridal Consultant you'll:
• Brainstorm knowledge and skills needed for industry success
• Define goals & SMART objectives
• Conduct business research and market research
• Understand wedding/event terminology
• Identify your style
• Understand common wedding styles, religious and cultural differences,
• Introduce business startup concepts
• Experience business dining etiquette and types of food service
• Explore how to get your first bride/wedding
• Explore advertising and marketing for $0
• Reinforce networking and role of professional meetings
• Participate in an initial client meeting role play
• Describe office space; home office pro's and con's
• Describe a needs assessment/needs analysis – intake form
• Explore "real life" wedding planning concepts: Budgets, timelines, contracts, forms
• Understand vendor teams
• Highlight ABC's “roadmap” Novice to Master
Continental Breakfast at 8 am and Lunch will be provided. Seminar starts at 9 am. Facilitated by Master Bridal Consultant Mary Jo Gallegos. 2 Points and 6 continuing education credits.
For Friday night dinner Orchard Restaurant is located in the Hotel and there are other nearby restaurants in Claremont Village.
No Refunds Will Be Given.
Bring YOUR Binder - Sunday, May 25, 2014
Are you just getting started on pulling together your Points Binder? Do you need help in organizing to the next level - Professional, Accredited or Master? Sunday, May 25 from 9-Noon, Pacific Time Mary Jo will give personal assistance. Bring your materials and 5 file folders. This earns .5 points and 2 hour continuing education. The hotel will provide a complimentary Continental Breakfast.
No Refunds Will be Given.