WORLD AIDS DAY - Special lecture by Master Del Pe
Saturday, December 1, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (CST)
MDP Foundation commemorates World AIDS DAY on December 1
The 2012 theme for World AIDS Day is: Working together for an AIDS-Free Generation
Free online lecture by
Master Del Pe
World Expert in Holistic Health, Wellness, Longevity and HIV/AIDS Energy Management
Can HIV/AIDS Really Be Healed?
Master Del Pe reveals:
- His research and experience of healing HIV/AIDS sufferers in New York City, South Africa and Mozambique
- Practical strategies to boost the power of the immune system
- Energy management techniques to overcome depression, anxiety and burnout
Limited places. Register now
About Master Del Pe
- Master of Longevity, Healing Science, Martial Arts, 12 styles of Meditation and 8 Types of Yoga
- World Founder of BEwell Science Energy Management with HIV/AIDS as one of the 12 specializations
- Author of 6 books
- Creator of CDs and DVDs on self-mastery and wellness
- Has taught over 150,000 people in his travels to more than 90 countries
Find out more about Master Del Pe's experience with HIV/AIDS sufferers in South Africa and Mozambique at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2zZOlise0U&feature=related
You will receive connection details (MDP TV) upon registration.
This event is available in English, Spanish and Italian.