San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Get the latest news on San Francisco's progress against HIV/AIDS and innovative programs to get us closer to zero new HIV infections from experts from UCSF, the San Francisco AIDS Foundation, Project Inform, SFGH and community members in an informative, interactive Town Hall Forum.
When & Where
Getting to Zero Coalition
We are a broad coalition of community, activist, academic, public health, and government partners.
“Getting to Zero in San Francisco: How Close Are We?”
- Diane Havlir, Chief, UCSF Division of HIV/AIDS at SFGH
- Scott Wiener, District 8 Supervisor
An Update of San Francisco Numbers: Moving the Needle in the Right Direction?
- Vivek Jain, Assistant Professor, UCSF Division of HIV/AIDS at SFGH
The Benefits of Treatment upon Diagnosis
- Courtney Mulhern-Pearson, Director of State and Local Affairs, San Francisco AIDS Foundation
Affordable Care Act: Impact on the San Francisco Model of HIV/AIDS Care
Innovating to Get to Zero
- Tim Patriarca, Director of Gay Men’s Health, San Francisco AIDS Foundation
The Gay Men’s Health Center, Bringing Health, Wellness and Community
- Andrew Reynolds, Hepatitis C Education Manager, Project Inform
PrEP and Other Project Inform Initiatives
- Hiroyu Hatano, Assistant Professor, UCSF Division of HIV/AIDS at SFGH
Ward 86’s RAPID Project: Rapid ART Initiation upon Diagnosis
- Susan Buchbinder, Director, Bridge HIV, San Francisco Department of Public Health
Home HIV Testing