WORKSHOP: No-Kill We C.A.N. do it!
Wednesday, October 2, 2013 from 8:15 AM to 4:45 PM (CDT)
San Antonio, TX
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Mike Arms and his team are coming to San Antonio. Renee Resko (Vice President of Development and Fundraising) and Jessica Gercke (Public Relations Manager) are joining Mike to share their fundraising and marketing expertise with you. They are coming to San Antonio to share with us tips and tricks to help us achieve our goal to become the largest no-kill city in the nation.
This year's workshop is happening on ONE day. As a result we have limited seating. If you are registering as a group you are limited to 5 tickets per group. As we get closer to the event we may open up seating to allow for more members from groups to attend depending on availability. Until then we have established a waitlist option to allow those additional seats on a first come first served basis.
The San Antonio Area Foundation will provide breakfast and lunch for those in attendance.
If you all have questions or topics that you would like for Mike, Renee, and Jessica to cover during the workshop please include those in your registration or just send me an email email@example.com
Behind the Scenes Workshop Schedule
(Animal Welfare Org Staff/Leadership/Volunteers)
- 8:15 a.m.-8:45 a.m. Networking Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. Introduction and PR Topics
- 10:30 a.m. Fifteen Minute Break
- 10:45 a.m. Fundraising Workshop (Begins)
- 11:45 a.m. Break for Lunch
- 12:45 p.m. Fundraising Workshop (Wrap-Up)
- 1:45 p.m. Fifteen Minute Break
- 2:00 p.m. Marketing Workshop (Begins)
- 3:00 p.m. Fifteen Minute Break
- 3:15 p.m. Marketing Workshop (Wrap-Up)
- 4:15 p.m. Closing Remarks by Special Guest
When & Where
Talk About It! SA
Talk About It!, the Animal No-Kill program of the San Antonio Area Foundation, educates the community on the importance of Care. Adopt. Neuter. to help San Antonio become the largest no-kill city in the nation.