Become a USGBC - Northern California Chapter Member today and gain instant savings on our workshops and events with one low annual fee.
Read about the workshop, then register below .
All LEED AP Specialty credential exams are comprised of two part testing: Green Associate & the specialty. If you are interested in obtaining a LEED credential, we highly encourage you to first enroll in one of our Green Associate Exam Preparation Workshops, which will greatly increase your ability to pass the first part of the exam, and then take this course for the LEED AP BD&C or the LEED AP ID&C credential, or take another one of our LEED AP Specialty Exam Prep Workshops.
Distinguish yourself with a LEED Credential
This workshop is designed to prepare you to pass the LEED AP Building Design + Construction and Interior Design + Construction exams. The workshop will focus on the key information necessary to pass the exams, including but not limited to: LEED prerequisites and credits, the mechanics of LEED (registration, certification, credit interpretations), basic green building methods and systems likely to appear on the exam, public outreach, and test taking strategies, with a focus on what you need to know to pass the exam. Since there is substantial overlap between the various LEED AP specialty exams and since the general approach for preparing for each exam is essentially the same, we’re able to combine the two AP exams into one preparation course. While the emphasis of the course will be on giving direction on how best to prepare for any one of the LEED AP exams, detailed study guides will be provided that are specifically catered to both LEED AP specialty exams.
- Get the edge you need to confidently pass the LEED exam the first time.
- Learn from skilled and experienced USGBC-NCC LEED faculty members.
- Break down the complex LEED system into plain language.
- Explore real world projects to help you better understand and remember the material and put the concepts to practice.
- Earn 7 AIA general Continuing Education Units - Please contact info [at] greenstepeducation [dot] com for more information.
Included in this Workshop
- In-class practice exam & take-home exam that accurately reflect the types of questions you’ll see on the test.
- USGBC-NCC workbook that summarizes the material covered in the workshop.
The primary resources for studying for one of the LEED Specialty Exams will be the workbook and practice exams distributed during our workshops. However, it is also highly recommended that participants obtain a copy of the LEED Reference Guide that corresponds to their exam track from which to study. In addition, exam candidates are required to pass the LEED Green Associate portion of exam before they are eligible to receive LEED Accreditation under any one of the specialty exam tracks. With that in mind, we recommend passing the Green Associate exam first before signing up for the specialty exam tracks as opposed to taking them both at the same time.
At the door registration will begin 20 minutes prior to the workshop, only full Non-Member rates will be available the day of the workshop. For more information regarding payments, credit card charges, or disputes, please contact us.
Questions about this workshop? Please email us.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please note the following policies:
- All sales are final and we do not offer any refunds.
- Should USGBC-NCC have to cancel the workshop, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Registration cannot be transferred to another workshop or event.