San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
BizGro Partners presents:
A NEGOTIATIONS WORKSHOP FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Hosted By ABA- American Business Associates
Friday July 26th, 2013
8:00am to 11:00am
Melville Corporate Center III
T. Weiss Realty [map]
324 South Service Road
Lower Level, #125
Melville, New York 11747
Breakfast will be served complimentary at no charge. Seating and Registration begins at 8am.
Today's business and selling climate has become tougher to manage than ever before. The Sales Cycle is longer. Customers are more demanding. Competition is fierce. And money has dried up. Despite these conditions, what is the one skill as an entrepreneur that you can add to your arsenal that can improve your deal making skills and add to your bottom line today? Become a world class negotiator.
In business, you make more money negotiating than with any other skill. Yet many entrepreneurs have truly not developed this skill at the level needed to properly manage relationships and generate profits for themselves and their companies. At our workshop we will present strategies and a mindset that can help you generate cash flow for your business instantaneously. At our workshop you will learn the following:
- We will define the negotiations process as a distinctive discipline from sales, marketing, and networking.
- Why "Win Win" negotiating doesn't always work and what to do about it?
- How to develop a fearless mindset that will enable you to incorporate negotiation strategies in countless interactions?
- 2 major concepts on how to set up a negotiation in your favor.
- Real deal, modern practical strategies that can be utilized in any negotiation.
- How to negotiate with friends, family, and people you like which is always a tough ordeal?
- How to develop a team approach to negotiating major deals?
- How to renegotiate bad deals?
Come join us for breakfast and networking. We look forward to seeing you.
When & Where
Business development firm, helping small and medium-sized companies increase profitability, cash flow and overall enterprise value.