Our ability to bring about radical change in ourselves and in the world depends upon our sensitivity and skill in navigating within the subtle realms of reality. In this training you will deepen your capacity for higher consciousness, learning to attune to different frequencies of subtle energy and to work with other people in ways that are more awakened and transformative, allowing for movement, change and healing.
In higher consciousness work we bring light to those shadow areas of ourselves where we hold back from a fuller expression of life, learning to sense and release blocked energy and fulfilling more of our higher potential and purpose. In doing so we cultivate an embodied, somatic intelligence, learning to draw on inner support to create powerful new ways towards more holistic solutions – for ourselves, our workplaces, communities and cultures.
Through small and large group exercises, dialogue and teachings, inner alignment practices and systemic constellation approaches, you will learn to:
- become more resonant with the subtle context to any human interaction,
cultivating a more attuned and stable connection to higher consciousness;
- integrate systemic whole-field principles into your work, identifying invisible dynamics and hidden entanglements;
- relate differently to problems and complexity, working at energetic and vibrational levels to access higher intelligence and allowing for new opportunities to emerge.
Higher consciousness is more world-centric than egocentric, more attuned to the whole human collective than with the preoccupations of the self. To claim and consent to more consciousness is to support radical change in yourself, in your environments and in the evolution of us all – of humanity. It is to co-create a new world through learning to listen and become an ever-clearer channel for a higher frequency of life. This is a time of tremendous inner transformation. Join us in this powerful movement for change.
These four days are open to anyone wishing to commit to an inner unfolding and to the power of their presence in the world, and will be particularly beneficial to those who work in a transformative capacity with other people, or who aspire to. The training will build on Stephen’s previous work and be accessible to those joining for the first time.
Location & Accommodation
We will work at a beautiful retreat location - The Oneness Institute at Harbin Hot Springs. For more information about the Oneness Institute, accommodations, and a photo gallery click here.
Accommodation Options include:
- Camping at Oneness Institute/Harbin Hot Springs - This option is free (included with tuition). You must provide your own camping gear. If you wish to camp, please select the "Camping" Free Ticket Option from above.
- Reserving a Single or Bunk Bed at the Oneness Institute - Single beds will cost $80 (includes 3 nights) and Bunk Beds will cost $50 (includes 3 nights). All beds are dorm style, and there are 10 Single Beds and 20 Bunk Beds available between both Ranch and Vineyard houses. These beds are first come, first serve, and you can reserve a bed by selecting one of the ticket options on the Eventbrite page.
- Reserving a bed or a room at the Harbin Main Campus - This option must be arranged directly with Harbin Hot Springs as soon as possible. You can contact them at 800-622-2477. Please send us an email if you choose this option.
- Reserving other independent off-site accommodations. If you choose to stay off-site you must make arrangements on your own. Please note that we will be starting early (9am, with an earlier optional morning meditation) and ending late (9:30pm) so choose your location wisely! (One suggestion is the Hidden Valley Lake community which has many houses that frequently offer rooms through AirBnB.) Please send us an email if you choose this option.
(Note: Due to fluid nature of event, break and ending times are approximate. Starting times are exact and definite.)
Thursday 9:30am - 1pm; 2:30pm-6pm; 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Friday 9am - 1pm; 2:30pm - 6pm; 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Saturday 9am - 1pm; 2:30pm - 6pm; 7:30pm - 9:30pm
Sunday 9am - 1pm; 2:30pm - 5pm
Please contact IntegralAlignment@gmail.com for more information about accommodations.
For all other inquiries, please contact our Local Organizer, Elizabeth Kennedy, at LizIsFree@gmail.com or 310-928-6569
When & Where
Integral Alignment exists to steward the evolution of consiousness and culture through new forms of education, organization, spirituality, and community.