San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Working By Referral is the foundation to a successful career in real estate and the most effective form of Prospecting as described by successful realtors. To that end, I will teach 7 Sessions that will systematically drill down into detail on how to build a referral based foundation to your business. This is beyond Brian Buffini and is based in my observations of the habits, systems, and disciplines of successful realtors that I have worked with or coached in my 35 year career. This is not a Mastermind Group with a tandem accountability group, though many of you may want to take the 7 sessions and form your own accountability group or groups or pair up with a partner to meet weekly to hold each other accountable. The content of the 7 Classes is the same as taught in the Mastermind Groups. There is a limit of 25 in each class. Many will want to take all 7 classes, some may take just a few. They will take place on Mondays from 2 to 3:30 at the Clybourn office. You may sign up for the whole series or select individual classes. Here are the topics and schedule:
1. An Overview of Working by Referral, a summary of the whole, October 15.
2. Organizing, Sorting, and Qualifying a Database of Relationships, October 22.
3. Warm Personal Contacts: Calls, Personal Notes, Pop Byes/Visits, and Warm Texts and Emails, October 29.
4. Organizing Client Parties and Events: Party On!, November 5.
5. Time Management, Time Blocking, and Creating an Ideal Daily Schedule, November 12.
6. Creating a 12 Month Campaign for a Client Appreciation Program with Monthly Items of Value, November 19.
7. Finalizing a 12 Month Campaign for Appreciating Your Clients Through Monthly Items of Value and Planned Communications, December 3.
The content of these classes coordinates nicely with the 100 Days Work that many of you are participating in this fall. This is Prospecting 101 through 501! It will also involve reading the book, Work by Referral by Brian Buffini. There will be some homework and assignments to prepare for the next class.