WordPress Master Class
Thursday, March 28, 2013 from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM (MDT)
Learn how to use WordPress, the Web’s most popular content management system.
Alexander’s presents a 2-hour in-depth WordPress master class led by Pete Codella, the firm's VP of marketing and public relations.
This hands-on class will teach how to set-up, optimize and manage a personal or corporate website.
Participants won’t just take notes. They’ll actually leave the seminar with a new or updated website set-up and ready for publishing.
For those with existing WordPress sites, they can enhance their site with plugins, customization, optimization and various other tools and tips Pete will present to make online publishing more efficient and effective.
This is a similar workshop to what Pete does at national conferences, offered as part of Alexander’s Academy for a fraction of the regular price. Attendees will benefit from one-on-one interaction and feedback.
This is a $250 out-of-pocket value, in addition to two hours of free consulting - about a $500 value.
- Domain registration and website hosting (12 months)
- Website set-up, customization and optimization for search
- WordPress installation and coaching
- Customization of a WooThemes WordPress theme
- Set-up of Google Analytics and FeedBurner
- Custom website and mobile development
- Email marketing and text messaging campaigns
- Keyword and key phrase research and development
- Logo and brand development
- Online listening platform set-up — to help identify what others are saying about you online and provide you with publishing ideas
- Online newsroom set-up and maintenance
- Search optimization report
- Social media audit