Lancaster Public Library is pleased to offer computer classes to the public. Classes are given by experienced library volunteers.
This class uses Microsoft Word (Office 2010). You'll learn more advanced features of the program, including:
- Creating paragraphs
- Using text boxes
- Adding shapes
- Including images and captions
- Adding footnotes
- Adjusting styles
- Headers and footers
- Adding page numbers
- Tracking changes to your document
- Adding comments
- Designing tables
Where: Computer Training Room on the second floor of the Lancaster City library.
When: October 7, 14, 21 & 28 from 6-7:45pm. Registration is required and please do so only if you can attend all of the sessions listed for the class.
- Word-Level 1 or equivalent experience
- Must have a Lancaster County library card in good standing
- Must be 18 or older
- There is a $5.00 registration fee for this advanced class. Please be sure you can attend before registering since we are unable to offer refunds.
Please call the reference desk at 394-2651 x105 with any questions.
Metered parking is available on Duke Street and behind the library. The Duke Street Garage is also across the street from the library.
Have questions about Word-Level 2 (four-session course)? Contact Lancaster Public Library-Computer Classes