Online ticket sales for Woo at the Zoo have closed, but don't worry! You can still buy tickets at the door for the 6:30 seating. Please note: Tickets are on a first come first served basis and we may sell out tonight.
On Friday, February 14, woo your Valentine with the wild side of love. Woo at the Zoo is the only event in D.C. where you get jaw-dropping, cheek-blushing stories of the frisky flirtations animals use to sweep mates off their feet.
This year there will be a special emphasis on the Zoo's giant pandas and why science had to step in.
Valentines will enjoy a complimentary drink and hors d'oeuvres and the opportunity to decorate sweets for your sweetheart. A cash bar will also be available featuring specialty drinks served in the exclusive Woo at the Zoo commemorative glass. All the fun takes place in the Zoo’s Visitor Center.
Woo at the Zoo features:
• Presentation by Pierre Comizzoli, DVM, Ph.D, Reproductive Physiologist, on giant panda reproduction
• A commemorative Woo at the Zoo glass
• One complimentary drink
• Complimentary hors d'oeuvres
• A cash bar featuring specialty drinks
• The opportunity to decorate a sweet treat
• The opportunity to learn more about your love life. Have your fortune told by our Valentine Fortuneteller.
• Take a photo with your sweetheart.
• Meet-a-kiwi animal demonstration.
• Free parking
All the fun takes place in the Zoo's Visitor Center.
Friends of the National Zoo (FONZ) is the dedicated partner of the National Zoological Park. FONZ provides exciting and enriching experiences to connect people with wildlife. Together with the Zoo, FONZ is building a society committed to restoring an endangered natural world.
FONZ has been providing support to programs at the National Zoo since 1958. FONZ has become so integral to the Zoo's operations and mission that there are few aspects of the Zoo's work that FONZ doesn't support in some way.