Women's leadership in DC biz: happy hour soiree
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EST)
This happy hour reception is open to anyone who benefits from & celebrates women's entrepreneurial leadership in the Washington, DC region!
Because in honor of the worldwide Social Media Week festival -- we are goin' offline to get social and have some fun.
Space is limited though, so RSVP while tickets last.
What's in it for you?
- great face time with great business minds
- the chance to win a Kindle
- & Nakeva Photography will be on-hand to capture all the fun.
So do you love talking shop about startups? small biz? innovation? ...and smart ideas that achieve and succeed? We do too, especially at DC's Busboys and Poets (5th and K Street NW), where their inviting loft space is reserved just for us.
Your co-hosts (...and troublemakers) for the evening:
- Jill Foster (@JillFoster), lead speaker coach / founder of Live Your Talk and founding editor of WomenGrowBusiness;
- Tinu Abayomi-Paul (@Tinu), longtime entrepreneur and chief editor at WomenGrowBusiness.
- Joanna Pineda (@JMPineda), CEO and Chief Troublemaker at Matrix Group International;
- and Nicolette Pizzitola (@NicPiz), CEO of Compass Point Associates and leadership education advocate.
We can't wait to see YOU there!
Please join us as we celebrate entrepreneurs and women's leadership in particular during Social Media Week-Washington, DC. And for more news about DC events for Social Media Week - just visit here.
A soiree with great sponsors:
We're proud to have Matrix Group International as our lead sponsor.
Matrix Group International is a leading interactive agency in the Washington, D.C. area serving associations and non-profits. Using state of the art Web technologies, we help clients promote their organizations to different audiences, raise awareness of their issues, manage complex databases of people and knowledge, increase sales of products and services, and streamline internal business processes.
Thank you to all our fantastic sponsors for their strong support.
Live Your Talk (LiveYourTalk.com) is a speechwriting and speaker coaching service that helps award-winning entrepreneurs, CEOs, and innovators develop distinct content and voice as public speakers — on stages like TED and TEDx, Ignite, plus a variety of keynotes around the globe.
Compass Point Associates (CompassPointAssociates.org) provides leadership programs which design professional lives that are personally rewarding for executives, careerists and entrepreneurs.
Wine glass image by Jawcey, CreativeCommons.