Women's Health Update - The California Endowment - Los Angeles
Tuesday, May 6, 2014 at 2:00 PM - Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In response to popular demand, California Family Health Council (CFHC) will host the Women’s Health Update conference in 2014 featuring leading experts in the field of sexual and reproductive health.
Don't miss our exciting Women's Health Update 2014 plenary presenters and topics:
- Michael Policar, MD, MPH, The "Choosing Wisely" Initiative: Recommendations for Women's Health Care
- Anita Nelson, MD, The Future of Contraception - What's on the Horizon
- Erin Saleeby, MD, MPH, Envisioning Women-Centered Care in a Changing Health Care Landscape
- Patty Cason, MS, CFNP, Providing Quality Contraceptive Care Throughout the Reproductive Life Cycle
Women's Health Update 2014, SoCal Los Angeles
- May 6 – Pre-Conference Clinical Practica
- May 7 – Women’s Health Update
There are a limited number of scholarships to attend the Women's Health Update. These will be available to licensed clinicians (MD, PA, NP, Nurses, CNM and Health Educators) that provide direct clinical patient services or clinical education to other clinicians. Click HERE to download the form, complete it and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for review and approval.
Don’t Miss One of California’s Leading Events for Health Care Providers
CFHC’s Women’s Health Update is one of California’s leading events for health professionals delivering sexual and reproductive health services in diverse health settings.
For your convenience a block of discounted rooms has been reserved at:
DoubleTree Hotel Downtown Los Angeles, 120 South Los Angeles Street, Los Angeles, California, 90012, T 213.629.1200 at the discounted rate of $159 plus tax. Click HERE to reserve your room. We advise you to make your reservation in advance as the block may run out of rooms and the rate may increase. The reservation cut off date is April 14, 2014 or until the block is sold out.
When & Where
California Family Health Council
Shaping the future of sexual + reproductive health for all.