The Ross County Health District, Ohio State Extension Ross County, YMCA of Ross County, and Adena Health System are committed to the health of our community. We also recognize the important role women play in selecting health care for their families, often putting the needs of others ahead of their own. The 2013 Women's Health Conference is intended to focus on the health care needs of today's woman. We have assembled a team of presenters who are experts on the health and wellness issue that impact you and your family every day. They include:
- Allergies & Women | Dr. Dana Esham, Adena ENT & Allergy
- Women's Heart Health | Dr. Victoria Zysek, Adena Cardiology
- Women's Health Resources | Donna Collier, Adena Women’s and Children
- Incontinence | Dr. Stephen Johnson, Adena Urology
- Sleep Health | Lisa Barlage, Extension Educator, Ohio State Extension Ross County
- GYN Surgical Options | Dr. Linda Ross, Adena OB/GYN
Registration for this day-long event is just $20 or $25 for attendees pursuing continuing education credit.*
For more information about the 2013 Women's Health Conference, call 740.702.3200. We look forward to seeing you there!
The fine print:
*Nursing contact hours will be determined. Adena Health System is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurse’s Association (OBN-001-91), an accredited approver by the American Nurse’s Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.