NY METRO ASPA CHAPTER
CORDIALLY INVITES YOU
WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT SUMMIT
VENUE: John Jay College, New Building, Floor 9, Conference Room 9.64.00
This Summit will be a panel discussion featuring Phenomenal Women giving insight on how they faced off challenges and attained Success in their respective fields.
- Maria D'Agostino, PhD, John Jay College of Criminal Justice Professor and Author
- Elizabeth DeLeon, JD, Deputy Commissioner, NYC Small Business Services - Neighborhood Development Division
- Judy Keenan, JD, Deputy Director of the EEOC
- Helisse Levine, PhD, Long Island University Professor and Author
- Hillary Knepper, PhD, Pace University Professor and Author
- Mary Ann Triest, Associate Director/MPA Career Advisor, John Jay College Career Services
When & Where
THE NEW YORK METROPOLITAN ASPA CHAPTER
The New York Metropolitan Chapter of ASPA (NY Metro ASPA), comprised of approximately 1800 members and supporters, offers a number of opportunities for professional development in the field of public administration. NY Metro ASPA offers many Professional Development workshops to help its members learn, develop and network with other public service professionals at the city, federal and international level. The Chapter recognizes the work of public servants and its community through its sponsorships, awards and fundraising opportunities. We endeavor to keep our members and public administration enthusiasts informed of public policies, community concerns, local and federal government news, community volunteer opportunities and issues of sustainable development.