San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The National Council of Negro Women (NCNW)
Raritan Valley Section and Plainfield Scotch Plains Section
present a FREE special workshop conference
Join NCNW and AARP for a half-day of informative and interactive workshops on:
- Financial planing, Health and Wellness, Estate Planning
- Networking and making invaluable connections
- Goodie bags chock-full of snacks and information you can keep!
Registration and continental breakfast from 08:00am to 09:00am only
COST: FREE!!! pre-registration required by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 1st, 2013
QUESTIONS? feel free to contact...
- Julia West Johnson via email email@example.com
- Heather Roberts via email firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
NCNW was founded in 1935 and envisioned as an "organization of organizations" that would represent the national and international concerns of Black women.
It would also give Black women the opportunity to realize their goals for social justice and human rights through united, constructive action.
Today, the National Council of Negro Women, Inc. (NCNW) is a council of 39 affiliated national African American women's organizations and over 240 sections - connecting nearly 4 million women worldwide!