Women & Power Leadership Forum
Friday, June 7, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Menlo Park, United States
We invite you to join us in a day of deep dialogue with a
powerful collective of women to redefine leadership.
Our world, our workplaces are calling for something new. In these shifting times, unleashing the potential of women is that much more significant and crucial.
We believe that practical, collaborative strategies will emerge from a gathering of inter-generational women leaders, sharing experience and wisdom with each other.
We are inviting women executives and emerging women leaders from Silicon Valley for an opportunity to explore the conditions necessary for expressing powerful feminine leadership, and redefining what that means.
What has happened when you have fully stepped into your authentic, feminine leadership?
What was the impact from that experience?
How could that learning contribute to and inspire other women in their leadership journey?
Join us in this interactive and collaborative one-day forum where we will be exploring these topics and more including:
1) What is the new definition of success we need to create so women can truly thrive in their personal and professional lives?
2) How do we gain the confidence and courage we need to express ourselves more authentically as professional women?
3) How do we more fully step into our leadership to vision and co-create new, more powerful systems and patterns in the worlds we live and work in?
4) What are the feminine qualities, when we as women express them more fully, make us more powerful leaders?
5) What becomes possible when we as women elevate each other and what is required to support or grow this over time?
6) What is the desired impact we want to have in our organizations and in the world?
7) What are the prejudices and stereotypes women hold which, if they shifted, would create better opportunities for women to thrive?
What will you Gain by Attending?
· An opportunity to exchange, share experience and learn from differing perspectives between generations of women in business
· Learn about various women’s initiatives and programs in Silicon Valley organizations
· Become part of an emerging collective of strong, powerful, and feminine women leaders in Silicon Valley
· A chance to speak your truth, voice your opinion and have deep, open and honest conversations about topics that matter most to us as women leaders
· Tangible practices and actions you can implement right away to fully step into more powerful leadership
Who Should Come?
Women Executives and Emerging Women leaders working in Silicon Valley, coming from diverse backgrounds, experiences and levels interested in sharing, exploring and coming together in conversation around issues that matter.
If you are a senior woman executive, we encourage you to come together with an emerging woman leader you would like to develop a mentoring relationship with or have an existing mentoring relationship with. She can be someone in or out of the organization you work for currently.
8:30-9:00am - Arrival & Registration
9:00am - 12:00pm - Morning Session
12:00 - 1:00pm - Lunch (will be provided)
1:00 - 6:00 - Afternoon Session
6:00 - 8:00pm - Optional Reception (We invite you to stay - this is your chance to network with attendees!)
For more information, visit www.highestpath.com
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or to apply for a scholarship to attend.
When & Where
Highest Path Coaching & Consulting and Shape Shift Strategies
Monique Svazlian is a leadership coach for women, passionate about helping women embody authentic feminine leadership. She is originally from the Bay Area, spent the first part of her career working in corporate Marketing in companies like eBay and other Silicon Valley firms, has lived and worked internationally as a women's leadership coach and facilitator, and believes that female executives can redefine leadership, success and power through collaboration and deep dialogue to build a culture where women's leadership truly thrives. She also writes for the Huffington Post on women's issues, and you can learn more about her at http://www.highestpath.com
Kathy Jourdain is passionate about co-creative leadership and creating the conditions to help shift the shape of life and work at a time it is most needed in the world. She is a steward and practitioner of the Art of Hosting Conversations that Matter and is recognized for her prolific writing on what she is learning as she co-hosts on training and consulting teams in Canada, Brazil and the United States. She is well known for her expertise in customized leadership development, building team capacity and working with large scale, long term strategic and systemic change. http://shapeshiftstrategies.wordpress.com/