Women Helping Women
Saturday, April 13, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
Women Helping Women
A Harvest USA Regional Seminar
Lawrenceville, GA - In the Greater Atlanta Area
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Women Helping Women is a one-day seminar offered by HARVEST USA to provide a biblical foundation for understanding and using God's gift of sexuality. The seminar will provide practical training and ways to help women who desire to help other women: women stuck in habitual patterns of sexual and relational struggle, and wives and mothers impacted by the sexual sin of others in their families.
Any woman who wants to be an instrument in God's hand to help other women is invited. This seminar is especially helpful for women's ministry leaders, small group leaders, youth leaders, counselors, seminary students and campus ministry leaders.
Seminar Topics include:
- Cultural Lies and God's Design: Is the Bible's view of sexuality still relevant today?
- Getting a Handle on Sexual Struggles and Sin: What really motivates us to make the sexual choices we make? How does the gospel of Jesus Christ really help us in this powerful aspect of our humanity?
- Homosexuality, the Bible and God's Grace: Understanding and help for those who struggle with same-sex attraction.
- Finding Hope when Pornography is Discovered in a Marriage: Understanding the impact on Wives and Families.
- Creating a Redemptive Community: Laying a foundation for grace-based, process-oriented help and discpleship to hurting women.
Ellen Dykas is the Women's Ministry Coordinator in Harvest USA's Philadelphia Office and author of the book, "Sexual Sanity for Women" and the minibook, "Sex and the Single Girl." Ellen is a repeat speaker at the Presbyterian Church in America's National Women's Leadership Conference.
Vicke Tiede is a nationally known and inspiring Bible teacher and author. Vicki transparently relates life experiences that resonate and draw others into a lifelong pursuit of God. Among other books, Vicki is author of "When Your Husband is Addicted to Pornography."
When & Where
HARVEST USA brings the truth and mercy of Jesus Christ to help men, women and families affected by sexual struggles and sin and to equip churches to minister to sexually broken people