San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It’s time to transform you and your business.
MVPwork Presents a Transformed Squared Seminar:
BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BOOTCAMP
Uncover, Discover, Recover
Uncover the real issues why your business is struggling
Discover what to do about it
Recover from the setbacks to go and grow
Are you an overwhelmed and overworked and unfulfilled worker, who happens to own your own business?
Do you no longer see your business as that vehicle for your creativity or that opportunity for freedom you once did?
Are you torn between the demands of your customers, your employees, your partners, your competitors and taking care of your own needs as a human being trying to lead a balanced life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Transform2 Seminar will help you take the next step breaking out of that deadly trap.
Great entrepreneurs seek to gain financial security to change their lives and the lives of others.
Are you prepared to let you business run without you?
Can you even envision what that would look like?
Are you ready today to begin working “on” your business instead of “in” your business?
Register TODAY to change your TOMORROW.
Go to www.transformsquared.com to learn more.
What you will experience:
- Transparent, authentic woman-to-woman real talk. It’s about awakening the best in you.
- Innovative, re-imagined ideas that you can apply to immediately to make a profitable difference.
- Access to dynamic people, game-changing ideas and unique opportunities.
- Collaboration and alliance resources that you probably have not considered.
- Networking among successful seminar attendees.
- Access to great business services and products through our vendor display sponsors.
Please Note Our Cancellation/Refund Policy
Cancellations must be in writing and faxed to 678-265-8079 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fee minus a $30 administrative fee will be refunded if cancellation is received before or on April17, 2014.
- Registration fee minus a $50 administrative fee will be refunded if cancellation is received between April 17 – May 1, 2014.
- Cancellations received on or after May 2, 2014 and no-shows (regardless of the reason) are non-refundable. No exceptions. Please note your registration can be transferred to another person to attend the 2014 conference.
When & Where
Becky A. Davis, MVPwork LLC
Leadership Transformation Coach Becky Davis is quickly emerging as the guru for leadership development. A former regional VP for the worlds largest global optical company, she now equips small and medium size businesses with leadership tools by teaching them how to drive more profits through effectively leading their people.
Becky has over 20 years management experience which helped her to sharpen and hone her leadership skills. She has been an avid and continuous student of leadership skills, practices and principles from the likes of John Maxwell, Stephen Covey and Ken Blanchard. Her straight forward and keep it real coaching technique, helped her consistently create successful and award winning teams.
She was featured on Atlanta’s 860am Love Chat Kafe radio as a Powerful Women of Influence along with Actress/Director Jasmine Guy, Former Atlanta Mayor Shirley Franklin, Valerie Burton and Soledad O’Brian.
She is a writer for Hope for Women Magazine, where she shares inspirational stories to encourage and lift up women of faith.
Becky is the President/CEO of MVPwork LLC, a corporate consulting firm, and the Founder of Metamorphosis Mentoring Mastermind, a 12 month program designed to equip entrepreneurs and corporate leaders to Lead, Succeed and Exceed in business through excelling in leadership.
She is the author of three books, The Leadership Transformation Blueprint book and workbook and 10 Things Managers Should Know That Employees Hate and How It’s Costing you Profits. She is completing her fourth book called Help Yourself: How to Create a whole New You, Income and Life, to provide people with resources for personal development so they can live a better life.