It’s time to transform you and your business.
MVPwork Presents a Transformed Squared Seminar:
BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH BOOTCAMP
Uncover, Discover, Recover
Uncover the real issues why your business is struggling
Discover what to do about it
Recover from the setbacks to go and grow
Are you an overwhelmed and overworked and unfulfilled worker, who happens to own your own business?
Do you no longer see your business as that vehicle for your creativity or that opportunity for freedom you once did?
Are you torn between the demands of your customers, your employees, your partners, your competitors and taking care of your own needs as a human being trying to lead a balanced life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Transform2 Seminar will help you take the next step breaking out of that deadly trap.
Great entrepreneurs seek to gain financial security to change their lives and the lives of others.
Are you prepared to let you business run without you?
Can you even envision what that would look like?
Are you ready today to begin working “on” your business instead of “in” your business?
Register TODAY to change your TOMORROW.
Go to www.transformsquared.com to learn more.
What you will experience:
- Transparent, authentic woman-to-woman real talk. It’s about awakening the best in you.
- Innovative, re-imagined ideas that you can apply to immediately to make a profitable difference.
- Access to dynamic people, game-changing ideas and unique opportunities.
- Collaboration and alliance resources that you probably have not considered.
- Networking among successful seminar attendees.
- Access to great business services and products through our vendor display sponsors.
Please Note Our Cancellation/Refund Policy
Cancellations must be in writing and faxed to 678-265-8079 or emailed to email@example.com
- Registration fee minus a $30 administrative fee will be refunded if cancellation is received before or on April17, 2014.
- Registration fee minus a $50 administrative fee will be refunded if cancellation is received between April 17 – May 1, 2014.
- Cancellations received on or after May 2, 2014 and no-shows (regardless of the reason) are non-refundable. No exceptions. Please note your registration can be transferred to another person to attend the 2014 conference.
When & Where
Becky A. Davis, MVPwork LLC
Becky A. Davis, the growth accelerator expert, is a highly respected and sought after motivational speaker and a dynamic career and personal coach with a solid career development track record in corporate America. She founded and is President of MVPwork LLC, which offers professional and personal development and guidance to individuals, corporations and small business owners through coaching, training and motivational speaking.
Becky speaks on topics that offer personal development to create professional growth and success. She offers proven growth strategies that inspire clients and audiences to identify their passion, purpose, assess their skills and potential to construct a blueprint to reach their goals. She cultivated her coaching expertise during 20+ years in retail management where she advised Regional Vice Presidents, Training & Development, Human Resources and coached employees at all levels.
In her last corporate position, Becky was Regional Vice President, responsible for Operations and Sales at Sears Optical, a division of Luxottica Retail. She has been featured in a number of publications for her contributions to women and entrepreneurs including The Network Journal, and Promoting Purpose Magazine. She has been recognized in Hope for Women Magazine as one of 25 women who inspire, a Women of Excellence by the Atlanta Gospel fest, and recognized as a Woman of Influence along with Actress Jasmine Guy, Journalist Soledad O’Brian and Former Atlanta Mayor Shirley Franklin. She is also the author of "It’s OK to Be Great, Knowledge the Great Equalizer, It’s Not What You Do, It’s Why You Do It,” along with a self-help, leadership and spiritual books. Becky has been a radio personality and host.
Becky is an advocate for women and has founded a 501c3 non-profit organization called Leading in High Heels, which provides gently worn shoes to women of domestic violence and abuse.