Run as an Alpha wolf with your pack, attack each obstacle with the strength and agility of your inner wolf. Scale walls, run inclines, cross water obstacles, crawl through tunnels, and much more. Be ready for the challenge of a lifetime.
You will negotiate many natural terrain obstacles such as, steep inclines, crossing small parts of the lake, under, over, and possibly around fallen trees, and running narrow ridges of the lake. Although there will be some help from man-made placed obstacles this truely is a test of Man/Woman vs. Nature. We can't wait for you to test our course.
Here’s what you get when you register For the Race:
- The Energetic and Awesome music
- Official Wolf Run T-shirt – To show that you’ve been there and ACCOMPLISHED that, IF you PRE-REGISTER by 1159pm on JUNE 25, 2014. If after that time you can purchase a shirt for $10 on day of event. It will be a first come first serve process.
- A Wristband to Remember your accomplishment as you cross the finish line.
- Running Number to attach to your clothing.
- Remember this is for fun so you can take your time BUT for a challenge time yourself!
The Following Will Also Be Available To Purchase:
- Food & Drink: We have something delicious for everyone.
- Race Shirts for $10 (Runners ONLY) if you miss pre-registration dates for Free shirts.
Waves of up to 150 participants will start at the following times:
You should arrive 30 minutes prior to your wave time.
10:00 am 10:30 am 11:00 am 11:30 am 12:00 pm 12:30 pm
Race photos will be posted on www.facebook.com/wolfrun5kfun
Please feel free to share your photos with our Facebook page as well.
There will be a LIVE registration at WOLF RUN STATE PARK BEACH on Saturday June 7th and Sunday June 8th from 12pm-4pm. Cash and credit card (with a processing fee included) will be excepted. NO checks please.
Join us at Road Runner Sports on Friday, June 27, 2014 from Noon - 8PM to pick up your packet before the race date. Stop in the store to see if there is anything you need on race day. There will also be an open registration/Gear Up day at Roadrunner Sports on Tuesday, May 20, 2014 from 6-8 PM.
Day of Race Packet Pick up will start at 9am.
WHAT YOU NEED AT PACKET PICK-UP:
Your photo I.D.
Your signed participant waiver. Anyone under 18 must have this signed by a parent in person or notarized. (Click Here for Waiver)
PICKING UP A FRIEND’S PACKET?
You may pick up a friend’s packet as long as you bring the following three items with you:
1. A copy of their photo I.D.
2. A signed letter stating that they will allow you to pick up their packet
3. A signed copy of their participant waiver.(Click Here for Waiver)
WHEN TO ARRIVE ON RACE DAY:
We recommend arriving at least one hour in advance in order to ensure proper time to register, fasten your race number, and properly stretch.
Save time, download and fill out your waiver before the race. (Click Here for Waiver)
Thanks To Our Sponsors
When & Where
MishOnne Fitness, LLC
MishOnne Fitness, LLC is comprised of two Faith filled women that have a huge heart for the commnuity's youth.