Wined-ing through Historic Downtown Frankfort
Sunday, September 30, 2012 from 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- A wine and ale walk sponsored by the Frankfort Historic Business Association
- Profits will benefit the Lincolnway Special Recreation Association's "Healthy Minds, Healthy Bodies" program for disabled veterans, which lost its funding earlier this year.
- 20 tasting stops (a mix of wine, ale, appetizers and sweet treats) at 20 of our historic district merchants...1 taste per stop. No alchohol allowed outside on the streets.
- 200 tickets total. $20 in advance. $25 at the door. This is a 21+ event. No children permitted on the walk. All guests must show ticket and ID at check in on September 30 and will be given a wristband to wear.
- This event runs rain or shine. No refunds on tickets.
- A small shuttle bus will be available and will make 3 stops on the walk during the evening, courtesy of Lincolnway Special Recreation Association.
- Live music will be scattered throughout the walk. The Village's and Chamber's September Sunset Music Series featuring "The Faculty" jazz combo will be playing on Breidert Green from 5:30-6:30 p.m. as well.
- Check in begins at 3:30 p.m. on September 30 on the plaza to the west of White Street Market at 37 Old Frankfort Way (parking located behind the shops).
- FHBA encourages you to stay in town and have dinner at one of our wonderful downtown dining spots after the walk.
Participating FHBA merchants include: Chew on This Dog Barkery, This & That Gifts, White Street Market, The Pickwick Society Tearoom, Fiancee Couture, My Sister’s & Me, Down Home Guitars, Gina Cristine Photography, Kernel Sweetooth, Briosa Boutique, Star Visions Photography, Monkey Mind Art Studio & Gallery, Lil’ Surprises, Yarns to Dye For & More, Fringe Boutique, The Paper Spot, Smokey Barque, Glory Bee, Frankfort General Store, Cottage Creations, the Frankfort Area Historical Society. WineStyles is also an event partner with special thanks to the Village of Frankfort and the Frankfort Chamber of Commerce.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message on our Facebook page, facebook.com/shophistoricfrankfort.
When & Where
Frankfort Historic Business Association
FHBA exists to promote the downtown business district and share the charm of historic Frankfort with residents and visitors alike. Member merchants work together to host regular special events, often partnering with the Village of Frankfort, the Frankfort Chamber of Commerce and other local organizations.