WINE TO WATER BOOK LAUNCH AND FUNDRAISING EVENT at FEARRINGTON
We've been big fans of Doc Hendley and his work and are delighted to be hosting the national kickoff for his powerful book Wine to Water: A Bartender's Quest to Bring Clean Water to the World with a jam-packed wine tasting and book party and traditional/folk/Americana music by The Boys From Carolina with proceeds going to benefit this deserved charity.
DETAILS: Thursday, January 5th, 6-7:30 pm. Tickets are $35 per guest and include:
- a signed copy of Hendley’s book, Wine to Water,
- an evening of wine tastings featuring the Wine to Water wines
- music beginning at 6pm by The Boys From Carolina Band
- craft breads baked by the Fearrington bakers
- olive oils provided by Blue Sky Oil and Vinegar.
- raffles for an overnight stay at the Fearrington House Inn, two seats in a wine class at the Granary at Fearrington, and cases of wine from Wine to Water and West End Wine Bar
Additional raffle tickets will be for sale at the event with all proceeds benefitting Wine to Water, Hendley’s 501(c)(3) organization. A good portion of ticket and book sales by McIntyre's Books also will be donated.
About Wine to Water, the Organization:
Wine To Water is a 501(c)(3) non-profit aid organization focused on providing clean water to needy people around the world. Nearly 1 billion people in the world today lack access to adequate water and 2.5 billion people lack access to improved sanitation. Wine to Water is devoted to fighting this epidemic. Wine symbolizes fortune in our society. Wine to Water’s goal is to give the fortunate population an opportunity to fight for those who can’t fight for themselves.