San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the Dress for Success Worldwide®-Central’s
“Wine for a Cause” Kick-Off Cocktail Reception
Only 10 Open Spots Left! Register Today!
Dress for Success Worldwide® – Central (DFSWWC) is seeking to expand its presence in Chicago and surrounding areas by bringing on a diverse group of individuals interested in community development and fundraising to join our newly developed Advisory Council.
The Advisory Council is responsible for supporting the mission of Dress for Success Worldwide – Central by raising funds necessary to carry out our goals and objectives. This council will provide leadership, vision and offers strategic oversight through utilizing their diverse experiences and abilities.
Specifically, we are seeking:
- Senior level executives with expertise in engaging, cultivating and soliciting individuals and corporations in and around the Chicagoland area for cause-related support.
- Individuals who are committed and passionate about the mission of DFSWWC who possess experience and/or rooted interest in fundraising, entrepreneurship, nonprofit management, nonprofit law, curriculum development, and marketing or public relations.
- Seasoned DFSWWC volunteers and existing donors who would like to increase their engagement in local office activities.
- Also, as an organization seeking to serve the entire city, we want to include members of demographic groups underrepresented in the city of Chicago.
- Chicagoland residency is essential, though not required.
- Individuals with experience in building generosity networks that reach beyond circles of personal and professional acquaintances.
Do you possess the before-mentioned qualities and are interested in becoming part of our Advisory Council? If so, join us for this informative, networking reception to learn more.
RSVP by Monday, January 27, 2014 to Lindsay Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.527.0964.