Work Incentives Partner Training
Presented by Gene Rada and local Work Incentive Counselors
Work Incentives Network (WIN)
Comptetitive Employment Project
WIN Work Incentives Partner Training is about benefits planning and work incentives programs. You will:
Learn about benefits basics
- Learn about work incentives basics
- Learn about common myths and facts
- Understand the limitations of what you know and what you can do
This is a day-long (8:30-4:30) training that will be repeated at 3 sites:
April 30, 2013 - LaGrande
May 9, 2013 - Portland
May 10, 2013 - Salem
There is no charge for the day-long training. Pre-registration is required and enrollment is limited to 50 per session.
Lunch is not provided. A list of nearby places to eat will be provided at the training.
The building and restrooms are accessible to people with disabilities. There is no parking on site, however there are parking options nearby for a fee on a first-come first-serve basis.
Please make special accommodation requests at least seven days before the date of the event.
This training was designed to benefit WIN community partners, including:
- Employment specialists and case managers who work in evidence based supported employment programs for job seekers with Mental Illness
- Case managers and PAs who work with individuals with Developmental Disabilities who are looking for work or working in the community
- VR Counselors or HSAs
- CIL staff
- Other community agency staff who help support individuals with disabilities who are looking for employment or already working in the community
We will schedule this same type of training in fall of 2013 and will announce the schedule in mid to late summer 2013.