William Spear - Changing the Ch'i in Your Life
Sunday, March 30, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Luminous Spaces MASTER Series™ has the special honor of hosting international educator, consultant, and author of the best-selling book, Feng Shui Made Easy, William Spear in this important one-day event, to guide us to develop deeper insight, balance and compassion in our lives.
Examining the ancient origins of what has became known as feng shui, we find cultures that were in direct relationship with nature in everyday life. The collective consciousness was one in which eight symbolic constructs of the bagua - the feng shui grid that helps a person assess the energies of a space - reveal a certain perspective of the world. By carefully examining the deeper meaning, the inner nature and the characteristics of each “house” of the bagua, we can discover ways to change fixed patterns of behavior, remove obstructions in our thinking and achieve a sense of harmony in our being, our homes, our workplaces and our communities. This is the basis of Intuitive Feng Shui®, a glimpse of a grand, unified whole and a luminous path to love, light and inner peace.
Participants will learn:
- How your individual perspective about your environment is more powerful than the color of your front door or where you place a plant or wind chime.
- How the outer world (that others can easily change) is reflected in the inner world of consciousness -- over which you have ultimate control.
- How to determine which areas of your home or office correspond with specific issues from your past as well as how to balance and clear obstacles that may still remain.
- Specific ways in which each of the eight bagua areas of your environment are inextricably linked to all the others and how harmony can be achieved by addressing “hidden” corresponding areas often overlooked as the source of difficulty.
- How proactive feng shui differs from reactive feng shui and new, empowering approaches to prevent problems from arising rather than waiting for them to occur.
- Plus, unique yet practical ways to increase powers of manifesting what you want in your life such as wealth, improved relationships, and specific health issues.
Location Information: Nassau Hall, Muttontown Preserve is location off Route 106 in Muttontown, just north of Jericho (Exit 41 on the LIE). Take the LIRR to Syosset Train Station (Huntington Branch), about 2 miles west on Muttontown Road.
Workshop fee: $147
Lunch is optional, $20 prepaid. Must reserve.
(Lunch includes assorted wrap sandwiches (vegetarian available), a variety of salads, beverages and dessert.)
When & Where
Re-Nature Feng Shui™ Training Program by Maureen K. Calamia
Maureen works with commercial and residential clients to create spaces to enhance and maintain well-being -- through working with new structures, renovations, or just looking for low-cost solutions to enhance their current space. She uses concepts of environmental psychology and biophilia in her work to inspire balance and joy by re-establishing a connection to the nature. She is currently writing a book on the Human-Nature Connection. Huffington Post blogger, Faculty of the Feng Shui Certificate Training program and online courses. Certified Feng Shui and Building Biology Practitioner. Board member of the International Feng Shui Guild and Sweetbriar Nature Center.