Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Why Should I Use Evernote?
So you've signed up for your Evernote account. Now what? This workshop will answer your questions such as: What is Evernote? How is it different from other applications I'm using? How can I use it for my classes and research? How can teachers use it in their classrooms?
Watch the short video below for an overview of Evernote:
In this workshop you will:
- Set up a free Evernote account, if you have not done so (free Premium account for faculty, staff and students in USF College of Education).
- Customize your Evernote interface
- Practice using the basic features of this powerful application
- Find out how to organize your classes and assignments
- Learn three effective ways to take notes during lectures using Evernote
- Examine quick and easy methods of collecting and storing information for research papers and projects
- Use search methods to quickly and easily find information
- Overall, you will discover how to use Evernote to get things done!
NOTE: College of Education students, faculty and staff can use this link to sign up for an Evernote Premium account: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/usfevernote
Others may go to the Evernote website to sign up for a free account.