This month's edition of my free call for coaches is custom tailored for all you coaches who have a million good ideas about a book - or really about any project - and you just can't pick which one to go after first.
As I am writing my book, If I'm So Smart, Why Can't I Write a Book, I've interviewed dozens of first time authors about what helped them pick their topic and a 10 key themes have emerged which I'd love to share with you.
Here are 5 of topics we'll cover:
- How to find the perfection in your past indecisiveness. And how to leverage that to pick the perfect book (or project) to pursue
- Why creatives with multiple books ideas have an advantage in the market place and how to make the most of it.
- The one thing all people with a lot of ideas for what book to write said helped them make the final decision.
- When to engage the woo-woo and go for an idea even if it sounds crazy, and when to listen to the nay-sayers.
- The techniques I have adapted from Martha Beck, Brooke Castillo, and Byron Katie which I pull out when my book coaching clients are stuck.
….. and more
If you have ever struggled to narrow down your focus, this call will give you a whole new perspective on what's totally radically AWESOME about that and how to celebrate it and use it to your most strategic advantage.
One of the simple ideas I present on this call may be the thing to jerk you forward into the full light of your next book or project.
This free call is my thank you for being a part of the movement to change the world and I will never charge for it.
If you register, I'll send you a recording and I'll post it on my website so you can always download it later.
No tricks, catches, sales pitches or anything like that...
In the interest of full disclosure, your participation in the call will help me to craft a chapter of my book. So thanks for making the time to show up live with your questions.
Looking forward to seeing you on the call!
Dr. Angela E. Lauria
President, Journey Grrrl Publishing
***This is a one-hour Telephone Seminar. You will get the dial in number via email. Please check your email and spam filter.***
To learn more about me check out:
My Publishing Company - http://www.journeygrrrl.com
My Consulting Company - http://www.nimblecricket.com
My Ridiculously Personal Blog - http://becomingjourney.blogspot.com
Facebook - http://facebook.com/alauriam
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/angelalauria
Twitter - http://twitter.com/alauria
When & Where
The Author Incubator
The Author Incubator (http://www.theauthorincubator.com) provides a structure and space so coaches and other healing professionals can get their message out to the world by writing a book that makes a difference with clarity and ease. When you register for a call with us you will be added to our email list. You can opt out anytime.