Back by popular demand after his well-received program last April - "Bringing Out the Best", Michael Brandwein will present "Why Don't You Behave?": The KEY SYSTEM Solution to Handling Negative Behavior While Teaching Positive Choices.
This nationally acclaimed, practical, and entertaining presentation demonstrates specific techniques you can use right away to teach children to replace undesired and challenging behavior with better choices:
- Immediately boost your confidence, calmness, and consistency with simple clear steps
- Establish trust and reduce stress
- Mean what you say while modeling warmth and respect with this positive approach to teaching great behavior.
RSVP by February 10th and you will be eligible to win Michael Brandwein's "Parenting Puzzle" DVD (Must be present to win!)
*The Parenting Puzzle DVD will be available for sale at the program
and a portion of the proceeds will benefit D103 PTO, LCNS, and Tamarak.
*The "Parenting Puzzle" DVD will be available for $25 (cash/check only)
Please bring pen and paper to take notes!!!
*What parents said about last year's program:
- “This was a great event with a wonderful speaker. I learned so much in such a short time!”
- “I learned a number of strategies which I will apply to be a more positive parent. Thanks very much!!
- “I enjoyed this SOOO much. I had several takeaways…Michael was very engaging."
- "I was completely enthralled by his presentation which in turn had me learning so much more.”