San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Join Us for a panel discussion on the wage gap. Speakers will address the wage gap in public and private workplaces, navigate legal remedies, discuss strategies in specific cases, and develop best practices for employers.
This event is free and open to the public in recognition of Equal Pay Awareness Month in Santa Clara County. 2 MCLE credits offered
Esther Peralez-Dieckmann, Moderator, Office of Women's Policy
Rachael Langston, Legal Aid Society
Marcia Mitchell, EEOC
Jennifer Reisch, ERA
Ruth Silver Taube - Supervising Attorney, Workers' Rights Clinic, Santa Clara University School of Law; Senior Staff Attorney, Legal Aid Society-Employment Law Center
Kelly Jenkins-Pultz, DOL Women's Bureau
For more information, contact The Office of Women's Policy:
(408) 299-5135 or email@example.com
This event is sponsored by:
AAUW San Jose - DOL Women's Bureau Region IX - Equal Pay Coalition - Equal Rights Advocates - EEOC San Jose & San Francisco - Legal Aid Society Employment Law Center - Katherin & George Alexander Community Law Center - OFCCP San Francisco & San Jose - County of Santa Clara Office of Women's Policy
When & Where
Santa Clara County Domestic Violence Council
The Domestic Violence Council’s (DVC) mission is to act in an advisory capacity to the Board of Supervisors to assure safety and restoration for victims of domestic violence, cessation of the violence, and accountability for batterers.
- Improving coordination among agencies, departments, courts, members of the community and victims in matters of family violence and abuse;
- Promoting effective prevention, intervention and treatment techniques that will be developed based upon research and data collection;
- Improving the response to domestic violence and abuse in order to reduce incidents thereof; and
- Educating the public about the need to end domestic violence.