Who's Green 2008
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Who’s Green© 2008 is the annual green building directory published by Ecotone Publishing, designed to serve as the pre-eminent resource book for locating firms, companies, organizations and institutions that are actively participating in the growth of the green building industry.
Who’s Green© 2008 contains contact information and profiles for the principal organizations involved in the North American green building industry.
• Architecture Firms
• MEP Engineering Firms
• Interior Design Firms
• Green Consulting Firms
• Landscape Architecture & Civil Engineering Firms
• Builders with Green Expertise
• Developers of Green Properties
• Green Building Organizations and Non-Profits
• Green Business Support Service Companies
• Schools of Architecture with a green focus
Special content includes; an interview with USGBC President, Rick Fedrizzi, information on The Carbon Calculator and materials selection plus several features on Living Buildings.
We’ve done your market research for you!
This book is 108 pages in color and black and white. Softcover. ISBN 978-0-9749033-6-1