San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
I have a very important question for you…Are you controlling your money or is your money controlling you?
10 Signs MONEY Is Controlling You
- 1. You constantly worry about paying your bills
- 2. You often wish you could buy more things
- 3. Your only goal in life is to get rich, but you have no realistic plan to get there
- 4. You spend money to feel better
- 5. You blame others for your financial problems (government, boss, spouse)
- 6. You judge people based on the amount of money they have
- 7. You lie, cheat or steal to get money; even a little lying or cheating shows money is controlling you
- 8. You take unnecessary financial risks
- 9. You use credit to buy things that decrease in value, such as expensive cars or expensive clothing
10.Money controls your mood-you feel good or bad based on your finances
If you aren’t controlling money as well as you know you could be you are severely limiting your financial success.
So my question is…WHY would you do that?
You may have heard me say before that control = income and you gain control through increasing your knowledge. So, I invite you to attend the Financial Success Seminar from January 28-30, 2014 in Tampa.
Financial solvency IS obtainable and it is the ONLY way to build the life you’ve always wanted. The formula to financial freedom is SIMPLE. Join me in Tampa and learn what you need to know to make it a reality in your life!
Click here to learn more: http://meirezra.com/lb/financial-success-seminar/
To your success,
Founder, Guaranteed Prosperity
Connect with Me!