White Out Child Abuse - Charity Dinner - a benefit for RAINN
Saturday, January 28, 2012 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EST)
Red Bank, NJ
White Out Child Abuse – Charity Dinner - a benefit for RAINN, Special Guests
Saturday, January 28, 7-10PM
Dublin House, 30 Monmouth Street, Red Bank, NJ
*Other payment options available.
Last Day to RSVP: Saturday, January 28th, 12PM EST.
Please join the Central and Northern NJ Chapters of the Penn State Alumni Association to help raise money for RAINN, the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization. The event features:
- 3 Hour Open Bar
- Your Choice of One of Three Entrees
- Penne Pasta a La Vodka, served with wild forest mushrooms and grilled chicken
- Chicken Forrestiere - pan sauteed chicken breast in marsala wine and wild forest mushrooms
- Sirloin Tips au Poirve - prime NY shell steak tidbits served in a peppercorn au poirve sauce
We'll also be holding a silent auction, where you can bid on items such as:
- Lion's Paw Necklace with blue and white pearls strung with Swarovski crystals and matching Earrings
- Golf Outing for You and Three Friends, New Jersey National Golf, Basking Ridge, NJ
- Specialty Italian basket filled with gourmet Italian snacks
- Specialty movie basket, including AMC gift card, snacks, and DVDs for a home movie night
- And more!
To increase the awareness and understanding of sexual abuse, RAINN Speakers Bureau Representative, Keith Smith, survivor and author, will share his personal story, and 5 steps you can take to keep kids safe . By attending, you are joining other Alumni Association Chapters nationwide for White Out Child Abuse. More than 10 chapters have joined efforts to raise money to support RAINN's mission in their own backyards to stand up for all victims of abuse and ensure that child abuse will never happen again, anywhere.
Attire: Semi-formal. Guests are encouraged to wear white to show support and “white out” child abuse.
*Other Payment Options: Please email email@example.com to inform us that you will be mailing in a check so that we know to reserve your spot. Make checks payable to 'Central NJ Chapter of the Penn State Alumni Association' for $75/person. Mail to Lauren Kocur, 24 Hillcrest Road, Holmdel, NJ 07733. Please be sure to include your first and last name, mailing address, email, and telephone number.
Net proceeds benefit RAINN.
Questions? Contact Lauren Kocur at Lauren.Kocur@gmail.com.