White Night III
Saturday, February 23, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM (EST)
New York, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tickets for White Night III are available for purchase at the door. Advance Sales have closed as of February 22, 2013 8 p.m.
On February 23rd Notes in Motion/Amanda Selwyn Dance Theatre will present our one-of-a-kind interactive Gala at Greenhouse on Varick Street. Reflecting the theme of Selwyn's new, developing choreographic work, It's a Game, guests will create their own experience for the eyes, ears, palate, and spirit with opportunities to gamble, play games, win prizes, and bid in a silent auction. Tickets include delicious cocktails and edibles, live music, ongoing dance performance, video installation, and playful opportunities to experience Notes in Motion’s dance and yoga education programs in the NYC schools.
WHITE NIGHT III (General Admission) Includes:
- Delicious cocktails (made with Tito’s Handmade Vodka) and edibles
- Live music
- Ongoing dance performance
- Video installation
- Gambling games and prizes
- Our famous Silent Auction
- A slice of Notes in Motion arts-in-education programs in the NYC schools
Patron Tickets include all of the above PLUS:
- Special Entry to VIP Reception 6-7 p.m.
- exclusive performance
- advance bidding/instant win opportunities in the silent auction
- special treats and give-aways
Trailblazer Tickets include all of the above PLUS:
- Company T-Shirt
- Two tickets to our June Performance Season at New York Live Arts
- Special acknowledgment on our website and in our season program
- A Deluxe Bottle of Tito's Handmade Vodka
When & Where
Notes in Motion, Inc.
Notes in Motion is a dance theatre company made up of Amanda Selwyn Dance Theatre, producing original dance theatre performances and Outreach Dance Theatre, presenting in-school and community arts-in-education programs.
Notes in Motion Outreach Dance Theatre offers a wide array of in-school programs that teach dance skills, choreography, improvisation, and yoga. We aim to provide access to the art form of dance to inspire the next generation of dance appreciators.
Amanda Selwyn Dance Theatre creates original and dynamic dance theatre that raises questions, challenges social norms and values, and magnifies humanity through dance. Productions pivot around core themes and through an interplay between athletic and pedestrian motion, activate emotional expression, character, and narrative in a rich and abstract collage. Presenting dance in an immediate, mature, and inclusive way, we engage audiences from start to finish and beckon a response of thought, feeling, and soul.