When to NOT drop it like it's hot
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
3 Entrepreneurs. 3 Crazy Stories of Near Failure. 3 Big Successes.
An intimate discussion with:
- Travis Kalanick (Co-Founder of Uber)
- Jessica Scorpio (Co-Founder of Getaround)
- Nathan Blecharczyk (Co-Founder of AirBnB)
Each faced significant technology, user acquisition, and/or monetary hurdles, but kept going. Each will share with you their battle stories, and their advice about when to give up and when to persevere.
Join the NextGen Advisory Board of the Computer History Museum for this exciting discussion featuring the founders of several startups that nearly failed, but pushed on to widespread success. We are delighted to have you join us for this exclusive event. This event is the second of the Future History Makers panel series, which showcases individuals and companies who will have a significant impact on technology in our lifetime. Additionally, the series is aimed at attracting a broad audience of Silicon Valley young professionals and engineers.
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Check-in and Networking with wine and appetizers
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm: Founder stories and Q&A, moderated by BlueRun Ventures
- 8:30pm - 9:00pm: Networking
A special thank you to our sponsors!