What’s New: Discovering What Percussion Can Offer (Friday Afternoon 2)
Friday, June 13, 2014 from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM (MDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this session participants will learning about changes they may see on the website due to the change in content management systems. Participants will hear about new features that will make our website better and also changes that could pose challenges moving forward. Participants will also hear a brief overview of the migration process, system upgrades, and what the future holds.
- (Recommendation) Whether you are just a website user or an avid content developer, this session is designed to get you up to speed on this significant change in the day-to-day functionality of our website. Please consider attending to get an update on this project.
This session will serve as a general overview of system options and functionality. It will not cover content completely or in great depth.
- Overview of OmniUpdate Concerns/Limitations
- Migration and Upgrade Process
- Positive Features of Percussion
- Potential Challenges with Percussion
- How to Get Involved with Contributing
- Future Updates Changes
- Support Opportunities
- Over of Workflow Requests
- ~15 minutes of instruction
- ~15 minutes of general questions