The United Women in Business Foundation (UWIB) is thrilled to host the collegiate community of DC women in a workshop on summer internships. Young women invest substantial time, precious summer days, and personal resources into obtaining and participating in internships. This fun and engaging workshop is designed to enable women to get to most out of their internship experience.
Women will learn how to:
- Make an impact in three months or less at the office
- Build lasting relationships that will help them further their careers
- Transition from administrative work into skills-based learning experiences
- Avoid common "intern mistakes" and distinguish themselves as top talent
Breakfast is being generously provided by Firehook Bakery!
Please Note: Attendance will be limited to 30 attendees, so please RSVP only if you are attending.
Event Date: Saturday, April 20th, 2013, 10 AM-12:30 PM
- Address: 1730 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC, 6th Floor (PwC Office)
- Closest metros: Farragut West / Farragut North
- Call Amanda Dick (774-275-0172) or Nicole Hession (561-371-3130) if you cannot get into the building.
Event Attire: Business Casual