The skin is the largest organ of the human body and tells the story of what is actually going on inside the body. This June Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren will be in Merrick NY to deliver the lecture,
What Does Your Skin Tell You About Your Health?
How And Why Moles, Growths, Tags, Spots and Blemishes Develop And What To Do About It.
* You will learn how diet, exposure and general health create various skin growths, blemishes and more serious lesions and what they indicate about overall health.
* Dr T. will discuss natural approaches to regaining healthy-looking and blemish-free skin, including improvement of diet and organ function.
* You will find out how to enhancing the structure of blood vessels that support the skin by providing it with essential nutrients and removing waste materials to prevent and even reverse premature aging.
* Attendees will learn how to prevent skin blemishes using adjustments in nutrition and lifestyle.
* Dr. Tel-Oren will reveal a revolutionary method to treat and remove unwanted skin growths safely , painlessly and non-surgical.
*All interested participants will receive free skin evaluations by Dr Tel-Oren.
There will also be limited appointments available for quick, painless immediate removal of unwanted or problematic Moles, Growths etc on June 14th and June 15th.
Go here to book a SKIN CLINIC appointment
including brief FREE skin evaluation.
Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren, (Dr. T) MD, LN, CCN, DABFM, DACBN, FABDA educates medical professionals and the public world-wide about Nutritional, Environmental & Functional Medicine. Dr. T is a founder & president of FDH Foundation promoting cutting-edge scientific knowledge & technologies that empower people to prevent & reverse disease.
*Proceeds from this event go to fund Dr. T's non-profit, Everest Learning Academy in Nepal to provide a quality education for disadvantaged, poor and orphan children. http://www.nepali-children.org/
Admission $10 in advance or $15 at the door.
Groh Well Healing Center
389 Merrick Ave, Merrick, NY
Dr.T, a Medical Doctor trained in Europe and the USA (licensed in Europe), is board-certified with the American Board of Oxidative Medicine, with the American Clinical Board of Nutrition, and a candidate with the American Board of Chelation Therapy. He is a Professor & Certified Clinical Nutritionist with the Clinical Nutrition Board of the International and American Association of Clinical Nutritionists; a Doctor of Chiropractic (trained and licensed in the USA, now retired), a Licensed Nutritionist (Minnesota); a Fellow of the American Board of Disability Analysts; and member of the ACA Council on Nutrition. He is President Emeritus of the University of Natural Medicine (Santa Fe, New Mexico), where he is Dean of Medical Sciences and Professor of Functional and Nutritional Medicine.
Find out more about Dr. T HERE