What You Need to Know About Supplements to Stay Healthy and Avoid Fraud
Sunday, April 28, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How Much Do You Really Know
About Dietary Supplements?
Advertisers suggest that supplements are necessary for us to get adequate amounts of essential nutrients for our bodies to function optimally. The majority of adults in the United States take one or more dietary supplements either every day or occasionally. Today’s dietary supplements include vitamins, minerals, herbals and botanicals, amino acids, enzymes, and many other products.
Dietary supplements come in a variety of forms: traditional
tablets, capsules, and powders, as well as drinks and energy bars. We have out choice of entire stores full of costly supplements for Bodybuilding, Weight-loss, Digestion Enhancement, Increased Energy, Improved Sexual Function and much more..
- What supplements do you really need?
- What are the advantages to taking supplements?
- What supplements are safe?
- What are the risks when taking supplements?
- What ingredients in supplements may cause harm to your health?
- How can you determine the quality of a supplement?
- What are some important tips about taking supplements?
Join Board Certified Medical and Vegan Nutritionist
Dr Adiel Tel-Oren to find out..
What You Need to Know About Supplements to Stay Healthy and Avoid Fraud.
Sunday April 28th from 6:30-9:30PM
Pacific Park Plaza
6363 Christie Avenue
Christie Club Room
admission: $10 advance purchase $15 at door
Promo Discounts available to members of Revolutionary Raw Consciosu Cuisine Meet Up:
Join the group here: http://www.meetup.com/RevolutionaryRawConsciousCuisine/
Live Demo of Raw Vegan Recipe
featuring Imported Nepali Himalyan Black Salt
with Raw Vegan Chef Jillian Love
Enjoy Gourmet Dinner Available A La Carte
prepared by Raw Vegan Chef Jillian Love
Holistic Skin Clinic Appointments
April 29th and April 30th in Emmeryville & SF
to remove unwanted moles, skin tags, spots..
to make appointments visit: www.doctortevents.com
Dr Adiel Tel-Oren: European & US-Trained MD
• European Medical License 1996 • USA Nutrition License 1997• MN Board of Nutrition & Dietetics • USA Doctor of Chiropractic,practiced 1990 through 2001 • Professor & Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist with the IAACN & CNCB• Board Certified, American Board of Functional Medicine, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, American Board of Functional Medicine, American Clinical Board of Nutrition, American Board of Oxidative Medicine, American Board of Chelation Therapy; Fellow, American Board of DisabilityAnalysts
President & Founder: • Ecopolitan Eco-Health Network, Ecopolitan Restaurant and Non-Profit Community (www.ecopolitan.com); • The Eco-Sphere Green Building Project • The Green Bakery (Beyond Gluten Free™) -The First Hypoallergenic Bread (www.greenbakery.net) • Co-Founder: CCODER Nepal’s Health Plan(CCODER.org), caring for 200,000 villagers. • Founder, Everest Academy, educating Nepali children
President Emeritus & Professor of Nutrition and Functional Medicine: • University of Natural Medicine, Santa Fe, NM • Functional & Dental Health (FDH)Foundation, Founder • Bio-Mental Health Foundation, Founder