San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for East Idaho’s 5th Annual What Today’s Women Want Expo on October 18 & 19, 2013 at Kingston Plaza in Idaho Falls. The expo runs from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Ticket is good for both days of the expo.
- Biggest Cooking School featuring Liz Edmunds - The Food Nanny
- Evening Concert featuring Julie De Azevedo Hanks
- Health & Wellness of Mind, Body & Spirit
- Cooking, Food and Home Decor
- Women & Money – Finances, Career, Technology & Education
- Community – Service from local non-profits
- Travel &Vacation Planning
- Shopping – A Shoppers Delight!
East Idaho has a strong, unique, active and intelligent women’s population. With the What Today’s Women Want Expo, we have an event to cater to this great group. The goal of the Expo is to give women (and maybe even a few other good sports) the chance to see the wide range of women oriented business and services which East Idaho has to offer. Now in its fifth year, it is the largest such collection ever gathered in the region and one which will be a favorite event for years to come. With the kids in school and husbands talking about the big hunt, it’s the perfect time to take a little time for yourself and some friends.
The What Today’s Women Want Expo is presented by Riverbend Productions. Riverbend Productions is owned by Riverbend Communications consisting of Classy 97, Z-103, KBear, 105.5 The Hawk, NewsTalk, Riverbend Outdoors, Riverbend Digital and Riverbend Productions.