What the Sell? Los Angeles Real Estate Trends
Thursday, June 28, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
Culver City, CA
Join Redfin's Los Angeles Listing Broker and Attorney Eric Tan and Professional Data Analyst Tim Ellis as they provide a data driven presentation about the Los Angeles market trends. This class is suitable for all buyers and sellers in the Los Angeles market, or for you number crunchers out there that just love Real Estate!
We'll cover the following topics:
- What's happening with home prices
- Income and other local economic fundamentals
- Price to rent, interest rates, affordability
- Supply (listings) and demand (sales) statistics
- Banked owned and distressed properties
- Multiple offer situations
- Listing tips
- Market predictions
Dinner and Drinks will be provided!
Have a quick question?
Don't Forget to Attend!
Add this event to your calendar using the feature to the right.
This is a free, no obligation event. This class is strictly informative and attending will in no way require you to work with a Redfin Agent to buy or sell your home.