What it Takes to Move the Needle in 2015
Wednesday, July 29, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
MnSearch’s next marquee event will be held on July 29th, 2015 at Spyder Trap in Minneapolis, MN.
This marquee event will presented by inbound marketing expert Sujan Patel. Sujan is the VP of Marketing of local startup When I Work and has over 12 years of experience in SEO and digital marketing. Over the last decade, Sujan has experienced and overcome over two dozen algorithm updates and helped hundreds of companies implement successful SEO campaigns.
He’s an accomplished entrepreneur, marketer, and a trusted voice who regularly shares his experience and ideas as a contributor on sites like Forbes, Entrepreneur, Inc, Wall Street Journal, Small Business Trends, Search Engine Journal, and hundreds of other blogs across the web.
This event will focus on key SEO and digital marketing tactics that help you move the needle in 2015. You’ll leave the event with 20+ tactics you can implement including:
- Mobile optimization
- New link building tactics
- How to use content marketing & PR for SEO
- Keyword themes & Intent Research
- Semantics & Rich data
Sujan Patel, VP of Marketing at When I Work
- Date: Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Spyder Trap, 1625 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (parking options)
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+ years of age)
- Cost for Members: $35. Free for member pre-registration.
- Cost for General Admission: $35 or Join Today and Attend for Free
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: