San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Grove Academy is a new series of classes, workshops, and events designed by the Grove, New Haven’s coworking community.
Teaching and learning is something that happens everyday at the Grove, a place where experienced professionals learn together through community and collaboration.
Stop into the Grove on any given day of coworking and you'll find:
• Marketing experts sharing advice on branding with startup founders in the training room
• Social entrepreneurs networking over lunch in the kitchen with non-profit leaders
• Tech wizards taking a solopreneur's website to the next level over coffee
This Spring, the Grove will bring its experience, knowledge, and collaborative spirit to the classroom with the Grove Academy.
Please join us for a special feedback session and presentation about the Grove Academy on Wednesday, February 27 @ 2pm.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
• Experience a new Grove Academy Class Session based on critical feedback from past Grove Academy instructors and students
• Discover the core principals and style behind the Grove Academy
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Chris Jacobs is the Director of Programming for the Grove Academy with 10 years of experience in Marketing, Management, and Event Production. He's also been a member of the Grove's coworking community since it opened it's doors in 2010.