What is SUP? Beginner Group Clinic - Saturday
Weekly Event - Every Saturday: 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (CDT)
What is SUP? Beginner Group Clinic
– The Beginner Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Group Clinic includes on and off the water training. Boards, paddles, life jackets and leashes will be provided during the instruction. Participants will learn the basics of Stand Up Paddleboarding including gear overview, paddle and launch techniques as well as general safety instruction.
- Total class time: 75 minutes. Max class size of 10 participants. Clinic may be rescheduled if there are less than 4 participants. Wai Nani Surf & Paddle will contact participant 24 hours prior to any reschedule notifications. Please provide contact information at Registration Check Out.
- For more time on the water and to practice your newfound skills, board rental time can be purchased for immediately after the clinic. One hour post-class rental is $25. Limited availability. Rental pre-payment is required and is non-refundable.
- Age 13+ (Under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian)
- Clinic SUP boards will accommodate paddlers up to 235lbs.
- Liability waivers must be signed prior to clinic start. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to complete the sign in process. Waivers can be previewed at: www.WaiNaniSUP.com/FAQ
Wai Nani Surf & Paddle "Tribe" Membership:
Caught the SUP bug? Join other like-minded local Stand Up Paddleboard enthusiasts as we explore our area lakes and rivers. All ages and experience levels welcomed!
Wai Nani Surf & Paddle "Tribe" Membership Includes:
- FREE Group Eco-Excursions (With Discounted Board Rental)
- Tribe Socials and Events
- Wai Nani Surf & Paddle Partner Discounts (Sun & Ski, Rack Attack, etc.)
- An Expert Forum for SUP Recommendations and Advice
- A Season of Laughs and Good Times!
JOIN THE "TRIBE" by registering at: http://wainanisuptribe.eventbrite.com/
- Suggested Donation: $25
To Learn more about Wai Nani Surf & Paddle and our local SUP community, please visit us at www.WaiNaniSUP.com or call 877.WAI.NANI
Grove Ln E
Wai Nani Surf & Paddle
Minneapolis/St. Paul's Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Leader:
As one of Minneapolis and St. Paul’s longest running stand up paddleboard operations, Wai Nani Surf & Paddle's dedicated purpose is to build a local movement of first-time to advanced SUPers interested in exploring the vast supply of waterways our region has to offer. The vibe is relaxed and welcoming, just like the sport.
Wai Nani Surf & Paddle Offers:
- Stand Up Paddleboard and Gear Sales
- Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons
- Paddleboard Rentals (Hour/Half Day/ Full Day/Weekend/Multi-Day)
- Excursions/Tours (Group and Private)
- Stand Up Paddleboard Fitness/Yoga
- Private/Custom Events
- Customized Gift Certificates
- One Hour Rental Season Passes
- SUP Community - Tribe