Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
What is Drupal? ONLINE :: Global Training Day
Curious about this thing called Drupal? We can help!
As part of the worldwide Drupal Global Training Day, we are providing this two-hour seminar to introduce you to this powerful--and free--software.
During this seminar, you’ll learn the basics about how Drupal works, its terminology, and potential career paths for Drupal professionals. You’ll also see how some organizations are using Drupal, and get some hands-on experience creating content through the Drupal admin.
Drupal allows developers and non-developers alike to build feature-rich sites with its thousands of contributed modules, themes, and distributions. Who is it for?
- Students: Pick up a hot skill to boost your resume. Drupal is widely used by Fortune 500 companies, startups, government agencies, and non-profits. Familiarity with content management systems (CMSs) is in demand for not only technical professionals but also content creators, marketers, community managers, and fundraising pros.
- Career switchers: Looking to make the leap to a career in tech? Site building with Drupal is a fantastic way to start creating sophisticated websites without the coding expertise that can take years to acquire.
- Tech pros: Drupal carries no licensing fees, is based on familiar technologies like PHP, is completely customizable, and integrates well with legacy and third-party systems and services. It just might be what you or your organization need to take your web capabilities to the next level.
- Content creators and marketers: The Drupal community has produced loads of contributed (which means free and ready to use) modules geared toward SEO, analytics, social media, email marketing, rich content creation, and editor empowerment. Sites built with Drupal can allow non-technical staff to manage content and users, run campaigns, and even deploy pages and sites without reliance upon developers.
- Entrepreneurs and small organizations: Drupal makes it possible to get to product launch, set up an ecommerce store, or build a community without knowing how to code--or spending precious resources paying someone else to do so.
Join us for a mix of lecture, discussion, and hands-on activities that will give you the knowledge you need to get started with Drupal!
Register with a Remote Attendee ticket and we'll send you the info to join us via GoToMeeting.
FFW Center of Excellence Classes & Events
Drupal is the smartest web application platform available, powering some of the most important and exciting internet properties.
FFW is a premier provider of Drupal and Open Source education, including: training, consulting, adoption and strategy services. We provide ready-to-deliver and custom enablement services allowing individuals, teams and enterprises to generate measurable gains and exceed IT and marketing goals.
How We Deliver
Flexible and Focused, Results-Oriented Education Powered by FFW
FFW is a leader in results-oriented enterprise-grade development and maintenance solutions and services. Every delivery is tailored to your organization’s needs. We start by understanding your business drivers, learning objectives and levels of experience. Then we recommend different options as part of an overall technology adoption strategy for your business. Full or half-day classes and workshops are delivered on-site, remotely or in combination (whatever works best for you and your team) and are designed to help you become immediately productive and continue learning.