Hang On! You're currently in line...
Don't leave or refresh, you may lose your spot!
AAUG Nov 8 Create 3D Objects with Adobe Illustrator
Presenter Luci Rios will discuss and demonstrate Adobe's Edge Animate program. Topics include
• What is Adobe Edge Animate? A brief history
• Demonstrating a sample Edge compositions or projects
• Sample websites that display Edge compositions
• Looking at the interface
• Step by step construction of a simple composition of an image slider in Edge Animate
• Uploading and displaying a composition in a Wordpress site using the Edge Suite plugin.
About the Presenter:
Luci Rios is a retired Adult Basic Math Teacher who taught basic bath to adults for 28 years in Bell Gardens, California. She ran a math lab and used individualized instruction to prepare students to take the GED and the (CAHSEE) California High School Exit Exam as well as prepare students for Community College Math. After retiring she returned to Austin.
For over 5 years she has used Flash and ActionScript3 (the language of Flash) to develop bilingual basic math tutorials using animation and interactivity and now is transitioning to other software tools like Edge to emigrate some of her materials to mobile devices.