The GW Entrepreneurship hosts its first meeting of the semester. This weeks discussion focuses on online marketing tactics and tools.
You should expect to leave with a new perspective on effective, inexpensive marketing skills that will improve your customers interest and engagement.
A few things you can learn include...
• How to refine your idea
• How To Define Your Target Market
• How To Build A Landing Page
• How To Create EFFECTIVE Online Advertisements
• How To Identify Your Conversion Goals
• How To Convert Market Testing into LEADS!
• 10 Free/Low Cost Tools To Maximize All Of The Above
We hope to see you there for what promises to be a presentation worth your time.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.