Kickstarting Creative Projects and Startups
- Harvard innovation lab, Boston MA
Join our panel of experts for an engaging discussion about funding your for-profit and non-profit ventures. The panel includes:
- John Landry, angel investor
- Eric Paley, Managing Partner at Founder Collective who provides seed stage funding
- Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation, who provides funding for non-profits
- Raj Aggarwal, CEO/Founder of Localytics, who’s raised over $24M in the past 5 years
Bring your questions and come ready to discuss!
Launched in November 2011, the Harvard Innovation Lab (i-lab) serves as a resource for students from across Harvard interested in entrepreneurship and innovation. The programming offered by the i-lab is designed to help students grow their ventures at any stage of development and covering a wide range of disciplines. The i-lab fosters unprecedented collaboration among Harvard students, faculty, entrepreneurs, and members of the Allston and Greater Boston communities.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.