Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
We stay in the forefront of business evolution and are proud to present this thought leadership seminar on the pressing issues surrounding Dodd-Frank Compliance. The timetable for the seminar is as follows:
- 7:00 - 7:30 AM Registration & Networking
- 7:30 - 8:00 AM Breakfast
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM Seminar
During this morning seminar you will hear from our seasoned Compliance and Commodities experts as they address your most critical needs for Dodd-Frank Compliance. Dan Masch, Director of Regulatory Compliance for WG Consulting, and Tim Mckone, former Managing Director and Global Head of Commodities Compliance for BNP Paribas, will provide the latest and most crucial updates in the Dodd-Frank rules and regulations. Important topics discussed will be:
- Hidden Exposure to Dodd-Frank
- Meeting Clearing and End-User Exceptions
- Detailed Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Documentation Duties of SDs to Non-SD/MSPs
- Policies, Procedures, and Training Best Practices
- Exchange Position Limit Tracking
- Recommendations for Achieving Compliance
We look forward to your participation and questions! This breakfast seminar also qualifies for one hour of CPE Credit.
The WG Consulting Dodd-Frank Team